Ready for an Egg-cellent Weekend? Check out our blog on the top family activities throughout the Houston area!
Saturday 3/31 & Sunday 4/1
1) Blessington Farms - http://blessingtonfarms.com
Enjoy combining Easter egg hunts and picking your own strawberries at Blessington Farms. Activities also include hayrides, barrel trains, giant slides, and animal encounters (including chickens, goats, and camels). Eggs can be redeemed for candy and prizes. $20 per person; children 18 months and under are free. The egg hunt is $3 per child with paid admission to Farm Funland.
2) Easter Weekend at Kemah BoardWalk - http://www.kemahboardwalk.com/events.asp
Saturday, 3/31: Take the family out to Kemah Boardwalk and decorate Easter egg cookies, snap pictures with the Easter bunny, enjoy a bunny hop egg hunt (for ages 8 and under) and more.
3) Eggtivities at The Woodlands Childrens Museum- http://woodlandschildrensmuseum.org/event/easter/
Bring the camera to snap a picture with the Easter Bunny and enjoy 2 days of Easter-themed arts and crafts at The Woodlands Children’s Museum. Admission Tickets are $6. Click here for more information.
4) Old Fashioned Easter At George Ranch Historical Park- https://www.georgeranch.org/event-calendar/old-fashioned-easter/
Travel back in time for the 23rd annual Old-Fashioned Easter at the George Ranch Historical Park. Activities include a game of basket egg toss, making Victorian Easter cards, an Easter egg hunt, and more. Easter egg hunts will take place at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm.
5) Easter on the Ranch at Smith Ranch in Katy - http://www.smithranchkaty.com/
Hunt for eggs, meet the Easter Bunny, feed the animals and more at Katy’s Smith Ranch. Kids and adults alike can expect fun on the ranch in the form of paddle boats, bounce houses, and concessions available for purchase in addition to the usual Easter festivities. Feel free to bring your own basket for the egg hunts. Based on age, there will be a hunt from 10am to noon and another from 2pm to 4pm.
6) Easter Celebration at Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier - http://www.pleasurepier.com/stage25.html
Spend Easter Sunday with a view of the beach when the Galveston Island Pleasure Pier hosts their Golden Easter Egg Hunt.
7) Easter Sunday Brunch at Downtown Aquarium - http://www.aquariumrestaurants.com/downtownaquariumhouston/promos/easter/
Celebrate Easter with an egg hunt, photos with the Easter bunny and a delicious buffet with over 40 items to choose from at the Downtown Aquarium.
8) Upper Kirby Egg Hunt & Picnic - https://thestory.church/events/
We have EGGS filled with candy that need finding, and we’ve got a man-sized bunny who can’t wait to photobomb your family pics! We hope you’ll join us for The Story’s Community Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 31 from 10am-noonon Blanton Field (large green space south of TSH building). We’ll have food trucks, games, activities, and photos with the Easter Bunny. Bring your picnic blankets, Easter baskets, and plenty of friends!
9) Easter Eggstravaganza Egg Hunt- Memorial City Mall-
Hop over to The Square for an afternoon of fun at the annual Memorial City Easter Eggstravaganza Egg Hunt! Enjoy face painting, balloon art, and plenty of fun prizes inside the eggs! Be sure to bring your own basket and reserve your child's spot based on their age group (see below).
10) 1st Kidz Family Spring Fest- Tomball -https://fbctomball.org/easter/
Get ready for family fun in Tomball! The Easter egg hunt begins at 10:30 am with lots of other activities including inflatables, face painting, flag football, and more. Don’t miss the free hot dog lunch. Bring your baskets, lawn chairs, kites and friends!